Who can give by eTransfer?
- eTransfers can only be sent and received by Canadian bank accounts in Canadian dollars. People from outside of Canada should opt to use Credit Card or PayPal instead.
How much can I give by eTransfer?
- Please keep in mind that there are usually daily limits (imposed by your bank) to how much you can send via eTransfer so it is best suited for smaller donations.
- Please do not break one donation up into multiple eTransfers. The amount you have in your Checkout should match the amount sent in the eTransfer. Consider breaking a large donation into multiple separate, smaller ones.
How do I give by eTransfer?
1. Prepare a Distribution List.
- Proceed to our online giving system, choose who you’d like to give to and how much, and at checkout choose to pay by eTransfer.
- Remember to make sure that your total does not exceed your bank’s daily etransfer limit. If unsure, check with your bank to find out how much you can send per day / per transaction.
2. Log on to your banking site and set up an eTransfer for the full amount. Please remember to keep this below your daily sending limit.
- Etransfers can be sent to the following addresses for auto-deposit:
- Each address has a daily limit of what it can receive, so if you are unable to send to one address, please try another.
3. Complete your Checkout here on the website to submit your Distribution List.Set Up Your Donation List Online
Why won’t my eTransfer go through?
- Please keep in mind that there are limits to how much MSC can receive to each of the above email addresses per day.
- If your transfer won’t process, it’s likely because our limit has been reached. If so, please try another one of the above addresses.